Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Changing Priorities...

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing great and enjoying the holidays. 

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be posting once a week from now on. My hopes had been to post three times a week but with the last month of pregnancy here, it hasn't been easy to keep up with everything. My writing has also suffered so that's why I'm making writing more of a priority by making blogging a second priority. I'm still working on planning my second novel. At this rate, I might or might not start writing the first draft by January 1st. Not to mention in January I start school again and the baby will get here! Really excited but am also being realistic. I need to focus on getting ready for the baby and writing. I'll post here once a week on what I'm learning as a writer and probably on how my writing life will be changing. 

I'll also be working slowly but surely on getting the Writing Resources page updated. I have already checked out all the resources. Now I need to get the list together along with descriptions. It's a big list!

Be back next week, most likely Wednesday or Friday. Keep writing! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment