Monday, October 24, 2011

About Me

Hi. My name is Yesenia, and I'm a writer from the southeastern US. I recently decided to finally pursue my dreams of becoming a fiction writer. All while attending college full-time and having a baby. A little crazy, huh? But I decided if I'm ever going to attempt this dream, it's now.

I have had lots of failures in the past, but this time, I am not letting myself give up. I am currently writing my first novel during the 2011 Nanowrimo.

I started this blog to make this goal real for me. It's a way for me to hold myself accountable, share my struggles, and hear from other writers. You can also find plenty of resources I am using to write. I'll keep you up to date on my writing progress and ask how your writing is doing along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the writing world, my dear! Good luck to you. I'll be watching for your updates during Nanowrimo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kimberly Krey

    Thanks! How long have you been writing? I'm assuming this isn't your first year doing Nanowrimo?

    ReplyDelete